Few words about us
Protigam Food Industries Sdn. Bhd. incorporated in 1986 is a joint venture company among Malaysian, Singaporean and Japanese companies.
Protigam Food Industries Sdn. Bhd. commenced operations in 1987 under the expertise of Ainoura Canning Co. Ltd., Japan which has over 60 years in food canning technology.
Over the years, with careful strategic planning backed by an in depth knowledge of the market place and an ability to move with changing trends and consumer needs, the company expanded and gained a strong foothold in the manufacturing and distribution of canned sardine, mackerel, tuna and petfood for domestic market in East & West Malaysia as well as for export.
Our export markets include Japan, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Behind the great quality products,
there’s always a great company with decades of experience,
Protigam is always there
to provide excellent quality products and services.
- Delivering innovative and high quality canned food
- Adapting to the changing consumer needs
We, at Protigam is committed to the following principles:
- Provide high quality products and excellent service through innovation and dedication.
- Create competitive advantage for our customers and for us.
- Earn superior returns for all our shareholders.
- Achieve excellence through training and guidance, and to provide growth opportunities.
ISO 22000:2005 for food safety management system
ISO 22000:2005 specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption.
ISO 22000:2005 specifies requirements to enable an organization
- To plan, implement, operate, maintain and update a food safety management system aimed at providing products that, according to their intended use, are safe for the consumer
- To demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements
- To evaluate and assess customer requirements and demonstrate conformity with those mutually agreed customer requirements that relate to food safety, in order to enhance customer satisfaction
- To effectively communicate food safety issues to their suppliers, customers and relevant interested parties in the food chain, to ensure that the organization conforms to its stated food safety policy
- To demonstrate such conformity to relevant interested parties, and to seek certification or registration of its food safety management system by an external organization, or make a self-assessment or self-declaration of conformity to ISO 22000:2005
Protigam Food Industries Sdn. Bhd. has garnered U.S. FDA Registration (Registration No: 17350247782)
PROTIGAM FOOD INDUSTRIES SDN.BHD.
4881, Jalan Chain Ferry, 12100 Butterworth, Province Wellesly,Malaysia.
Mon - Friday : 830am - 530pm
Saturday : 830pm - 1pm
Sunday : Close